Christmas gifts for Gateshead
Until Wednesday 4 December
(During normal gallery opening hours)
Christmas Gift Collection
We are collecting donations of Christmas gifts, for people in need in Gateshead.
If you’d like to donate any gifts, please bring them to the Shipley by Wednesday 4 December.
We would particularly welcome donations of the following:
- Children’s toys
- Hats, scarfs and gloves
- Baby wipes, toiletries & other hygiene products
- Chocolates, sweets and other goodies.
- Christmas wrapping paper and empty boxes or shoe boxes
- Gifts for older boys and men, as stocks of these were low last year
Some of the most in need individuals & families in Gateshead will receive these gifts, including:
- young people leaving care
- looked after children
- homelessness services & projects
- refugees and asylum seekers
- individuals and families who access Gateshead foodbanks
- children in schools who need support
- individuals & families who access services within Gateshead's community groups
- adult and family social services
- vulnerable adults
- vulnerable children & young people
If you have any queries, please contact Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Shipley Art Gallery on 0191 477 1495.